“Why do I ride up every year? I love the thousands of different types bikes on Main Street; they have a ton of factory demos and a giant expo, and this is the best riding west of the Rockies...and, the whole event has a laidback vibe that I like.” - Sean S. Brooklyn, NY
Every Brand and Style is WELCOME
Harley's and Honda's, Yamaha's and Suzuki's; KTM's, Indians, Victory's and Ducati's. All are welcome. Americade is a true rider’s rally. If you’re on 2 or 3 wheels, all share the love of riding a great road and the machines that bring us together. C’mon and join the fun.
WHAT IS IT? The Best Roads. The Most Motorcycle Companies. The Most Welcoming Rally.
- The best roads in the northeast.
- The most factory demos at any event in the U.S.
- Americade’s Expo, the largest concentration of motorcycle vendors in a single location in the U.S.
- A Great Main Street: Thousands of bikes parked along Canada Street with lots of restaurants with music and decks overlooking the one of the most beautiful lakes in the U.S.
- Stunt shows, music, motorcycle parades and fun.
- The laid-back and easy pace of the Adirondacks and Vermont greet you as you enjoy the natural beauty of northern forests, quiet lakes and clean mountain streams.
- These are only a few of the highlights during this week of all things motorcycle. See the Schedule page for event timing. Visit the Sign Up page to learn how you can participate at level that’s right for you.
WHERE - Riding Heaven.
Americade is located in the heart of the best riding in the northeast. Lake George, NY is located at the southern end of the Adirondack Park: the largest park in the lower 48 covering six million acres -- much of it protected wilderness. Vermont is less than an hour away, with its many mountain gaps, covered bridges and quaint villages.
WHEN - June 5 - June 10, 2017
Americade starts on Tuesday of the first week of June, when the temperature is pleasant , the warm days are long, and mother nature is at her best. For the tens of thousands who attend, Americade marks the beginning of the sweetest part of the riding season.
Need More Reasons? (Really?)
- Adirondack riding has something for everyone: smooth twisty tarmac, long straightaways and fast sweepers, surrounded by rugged mountains, tall forests, pure rivers and clean lakes unspoiled by development.
- A short hop across the Lake Champlain Bridge puts you in Vermont, where you’ll find historic villages with buildings that have stood since the American Revolution. The lush fields of the Champlain Valley provide the on-ramp for the mountain roads that cross the spine of the Green Mountains.
- When you’re finished with your day’s riding, stroll along Canada Street, admire your favorite bikes and share a story with other riders. They’ll know where you’re coming from. But, more importantly, they’ll understand how you’d like to get there – on your motorcycle.